ROAMING SERVICES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
You can make calls, send messages and use mobile internet at a fixed price in all European Union countries
- You can use mobile internet at a price of € 0.0052 /MB. The price of mobile internet is calculated according to capacity use (amount of MB). The data is calculated and billed during the session in increments of 1 kB.
- Call price is € 0.0384 /min. Call length is calculated and billed in increments of 1 second and the minimal cost of a call is the price of 30 seconds.
- Incoming call price is € 0.0102 /min. The length of an incoming call is calculated and billed in increments of 1 second.
- Message price is € 0.012.
The prices do not apply in the networks of satellite communications transmitted in the territory of the listed countries.
If you are travelling within the European Union, but call or send messages to a country where the European Union roaming regulations do not apply, then call and message prices differ from those presented here (the corresponding foreign operator's roaming charges shall apply). Depending on the foreign country from which a call is made, and the direction of the call, the minute price usually stays in the € 0.19–5 range.
See the price list here.
NB! All listed prices include VAT.
Countries where the European Union roaming regulations apply:
in networks of operators in the following countries of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA): Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Spain, the Netherlands, Croatia, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, France, Sweden, Romania, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, the United Kingdom, Denmark, the Czech Republic, Hungary. Regulated roaming charges also apply in networks of operators in the following countries: Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, French Guiana, Réunion, Saint Martin, San Marino, Vatican.
* Northern Cyprus is covered by the network of the Turkish operator Turkcell, thus, billing is calculated according to their rates. European Union roaming regulations do not apply in Turkey.